WHAT IS SEQTA ENGAGE?
SEQTA Engage is a powerful tool for parents/caregivers providing an overview of their child’s learning. It also provides a communication channel for parents and teachers enabling greater collaboration and hopefully enhanced learning outcomes for students.
SEQTA Engage allows you to:
- Access an overview of learning for each subject your child studies in accordance with the Australian Curriculum (Years 7 – 12)
- Monitor your child’s learning progress as their assessments are marked by teachers.
- Access your child’s future academic reports.
- Send and receive emails, from teachers and College staff.
- View your child’s unresolved absences and lateness information.
- See what’s happening in daily notices.
To access the SEQTA login page, please click here or you can access it through the SEQTA logo via the Quick Links tab on our home page.
If you are yet to receive an email, please contact the school Associate Principal via email firstname.lastname@example.org